TERMS OF -- USE
The information collected on this site is for the purpose of subscribers' education. By subscribing to this conference call series you agree to the following:
- You consent to having your voice recorded and published in a public forum on the internet.
- The information provided by George Ross, or the Host Victor Menasce shall not constitute business or legal advice. It is provided for general education purposes only.
- You agree not to republish the conference calls for the purpose of others evading the subscription
- You agree not to use the information provided on the conference calls to disparage anyone whatsoever.
- You may extract portions of the recorded call and republish segments for your own marketing purposes provided that (a) you do not edit the audio to alter the meaning of what was said (b) no extracted recorded segment is longer than 6 minutes in duration.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. There shall be no refunds for payments already made.
- Your credit card will be charged monthly, until such time as you elect to cancel your subscription. If there is no call during a given month, you will not be charged for that month.
The Host of the call agrees to:
- Keep your personal information confidential.
- Contact you by email or telephone on a limited basis only for the purpose of notifying you of upcoming events that the host believes would be of bona fide interest.
This website and the information contained therein, and the use of visitor information by the owner of the site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.